Hello there! I have luckily been nominated for this award by the lovely Rachael.I definitely recommend you checking out her blog! I love being nominated for these awards, as it gives me even more opportunity to express my opinions!
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me!
1. I decided to create my blog mainly on beauty and fashion at first, I also thought that it was just going to be a hobby. It turns out that I really enjoyed expressing myself and sharing the things that I have loved with everyone else! Obviously with my circumstances now, I have expanded my blog to an ‘all sorts’ kind of blog, although it will probably become a travel blog – whilst I’m travelling. It won’t be to everybody’s taste, but it is the most convenient thing for me whilst I’m out in Aus, NZ, Fiji & the US.
2. I am currently babysitting my brother’s dog, who has managed to keep a new toy for 1 day and 21 hours – until she ripped the squeaker and the stuffing out.. (not really a fact though!)
3. Recently, I have been trying to finish the TV Series that I haven’t managed to get through before – especially Desperate Housewives and Breaking Bad!
4. I am leaving for Australia in 13 days! My clothing only weighs 7kg so far, without a jacket, shoes or underwear – it’s looking hopeful!
5. I could not live without liquid eyeliner or eyebrows!
6. My favourite colour is orange and my favourite sweet thing is definitely trifle!
7. I have always been obsessed with indie music, although for the last two years I have been in a major pop-punk mood! I am now being rekindled with my love for indie music! I would say that some of my favourite bands would be Real Friends, The Wonder Years, Little Comets, Arctic Monkeys, Bombay Bicycle Club.. (& there’s so many more!)
I thought that I would nominate the bloggers that I find inspirational and that I haven’t tagged in anything else before!