So I have never really had a proper New Years Resolution,so I thought that I would try this year!
I am going to revolve them around making my life easier for myself and more scheduled! Instead of a silly resolution that I won’t end up doing!
I might even set myself some aims for each month too, to see what I achieve!
Here are a few resolutions is far:
– Get an organiser (Blog/YouTube based)
– Blog more often and on a regular basis
– Same for my YouTube channel (YouTube.com/nuggetstumpblog)
– Graduate from university
– Visit a new place
– Get a job after graduation
– Try the things that I wouldn’t expect myself to do
– Try to remain eating healthier
– Reach 100 miles on my nike+ app by July
– Use up more body products that I have had hanging around (body butters)
– Complete tattoo piece on shoulder blade.
– Visit smaller shops that I’ve never been to.
– Get a snazzy blog design!
I don’t really celebrate New Years Eve, only because it’s so close to my birthday (2nd January). I did enjoy having a family game on the xbox and lounging around with lots of food though! But, I hope you all have an amazing new year and would like to thank you all for the support you have given me since I (not long ago) started my blog and YouTube channel. I wish you all the best, now go get ’em! xx