What do I want to come out of 2017? What are my personal goals? Where do I want to be?
– By the end of 2017, I would love to feel a lot more confident with my Computer Animation skills, ready for the second year of my university course.
– Definitely up my photography game on my blog, I use to just snap a photograph quite quickly although still taking some consideration but I just never dived into really having a think about my composition and the use of props. So I am definitely looking into that!
– I want to improve myself. I have learnt that I need to take some time off from overloading myself with multiple tasks and just relax sometimes. If not, I know that my anxiety will be at it’s highest, I will have migraines galore and just run myself down!
– I want to read as much as I want, take some time out to do so.
If I want to sit back and play The Sims or watch a film, I will make time for that.
– I have given myself a target to become more active on Social Media, as I will get into a habit but a month later, I will disappear from the world of Twitter.
– Another goal for me, is to try and schedule a post for every Monday and Friday. So far I am slowly getting some scheduled ahead incase I become super busy with my university work but I can do this!
– I want to try to cook more, although whilst living in student accommodation it makes me not want to attempt it as there’s always a mess or people are not looking after our equipment.
– To move out of student accommodation and into an apartment with my boyfriend. I need that sense of independence again, especially as when I first went to university I was living in accommodation and then went on to travel for 16 months. I came back home, living with my parents and decided to go back to university again – so I feel like I have gone backwards slightly!
– I want to use my Wacom tablet more often and start to practice Digital drawing a lot more.
– I want to continue to draw in my sketchbooks on a daily basis as I got into a good habit of it, just before submission! Dang!
– I want to get out of my overdraft, as I seem to get paid a small amount and it just keeps going up and down, up and down.. a vicious circle!!
– Last goal from me for now, I would like to get out more and explore new places around me. I live in Cardiff and there is so much that I haven’t even seen of the city and I have lived here for 4 years! I need to get out of my routine of going from university to my room, from my room to town, back to my room.. *repeat*
So, just a brief post on what I would like to achieve in 2017! I know that they seem so simple and possibly silly to other people but I really need to just nail my balance of work and play! I would love to know what everybody else’s goals are and see if I can take any inspiration from these too! So let me know down below.
Take a look at my previous posts: