It is pretty much, almost, sort of, half way through the year already – which is pretty crazy! So, I thought that I would share a quick update on my New Years Resolutions (like I said before, I have never really had one but I thought I would just set myself some personal goals!)
Get an organiser (Blog/YouTube based) [DONE]
Blog more often and on a regular basis [SO FAR.. DONE]
– Same for my YouTube channel (YouTube.com/nuggetstumpblog)
– Graduate from university
– Visit a new place
Get a job after graduation [ACTUALLY MOVING TO AUSTRALIA NOW]
– Try the things that I wouldn’t expect myself to do
Try to remain eating healthier [SO FAR SO GOOD!]
– Reach 100 miles on my nike+ app by July [NOWHERE NEAR..]
Use up more body products that I have had hanging around (body butters) [DEFINITELY BEEN GETTING THROUGH SOME OF THESE!]
– Complete tattoo piece on shoulder blade.
– Visit smaller shops that I’ve never been to.
Get a snazzy blog design! [I doubt it’s getting any better than the current one!]
In addition to this update, I might add a few more targets that I want to hit by the time I move away to Australia!
– Visit a lot more places
– Take so many more photos with my DSLR
– Make the most of my friends, before I go
What were your resolutions? And have you stuck to them?